Brush Up On the 5 Ways to Find a Dentist
Having a good smile begins with a good dentist. Yet to find a dentist who’s right for you requires a little research. But by taking this healthy advice, you can discover an affordable dentist who makes you feel good and look great.
- Reputation – An upstanding reputation is the first thing to look for when you’re trying to find a dentist. You need to do your research on both the dentist and the practice. And the Web is where you will find the greatest amount of information in the least amount of time. Search for online reviews to see what patients and other dental professionals are saying about the dentist. Be sure to research many dentists to get a good comparison.
- History – To know about a dentist’s present quality, look at their past. State dental boards keep detailed records on all dental professionals and track every claim filed against a dentist. Take advantage of this resource by visiting your state’s board of dentistry website to fully review a dentist’s background. This will help you find a family dentist you can trust.
- First Impression – To make sure that you’ll be in good hands, you need to see with your own eyes. Interview different dentists to learn about the practice, policies, and procedures. Speak to the dentist and office staff about these factors to find the right family dentist for you.
- The dentist’s education, training, and specialties.
- How long they’ve been in practice.
- The office staff’s experience with the practice and personal experience with the dentist.
- Office hours, appointment scheduling, and emergency care.
- Policies regarding fees, payment plans, and insurance accepted, especially if you’re seeking an affordable dentist.
- Your Needs – Every dentist is different and every patient has different needs. Some people want fast and convenient appointments, so a larger practice that can see many patients at once is ideal. Others are concerned about cost, so they need to seek an affordable dentist who accepts insurance and payment plans. And some want a single-practitioner family dentist, so they should look for a family-friendly practice that treats every patient like family.
- Word of Mouth – Recommendations are priceless when you’re looking for an affordable dentist. Ask your family, friends, neighbors, and co-workers about their experiences with their family dentist. People who care about you want you to have the best possible care, so you can be assured that their good word will put you in good hands.
To get the dental care you deserve from an affordable dentist in Citrus Park, call Advanced Dental Care of Citrus Park today at (813) 448-3957 or make an appointment.
Advanced Dental Care offers affordable family dentistry and gentle, compassionate dental care in Citrus Park. With 21 affiliated practices throughout Florida, our offices are conveniently located with extended hours to meet your needs. At Advanced Dental Care of Citrus Park, we provide most dental services, from basic preventative care and general dentistry to specialized procedures and complete dental reconstruction. We accept most dental insurance plans and offer affordable financial solutions for any budget. Patient satisfaction is our top priority and we strive to provide the exceptional, affordable dental care and personal touch that lead to lasting relationships. A smiling patient is our greatest reward and we look forward to keeping those smiles healthy, beautiful, and bright. Discover an affordable dentist who truly cares at Advanced Dental Care of Citrus Park.